Vacation more like OH GOD WHY PLEASE LET ME WORK

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vacation more like OH GOD WHY PLEASE LET ME WORK

Post by sirenangel on Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:43 am

It isn't that he doesn't appreciate his friends, in fact, far from it; he adores them. He does not, however, adore the fact that they changed the locks on the lab to keep him from coming in to run logistics on the spyrite data they're receiving even they know he needs to come in and check on them.He really hates it, actually, and the fact that he absolutely KNOWS Balan and Mary are barricading the door so he won't come in. As if he could even unlock it.

On Leia and Rowen's suggestions, Jude, having completed the prototype integration of spyrites, was forced to relax. As if he'd ever relaxed a day in his life. There's still so much more fine-tuning he has to do and they outright ignored him when he said it.

So after having tried to get into the lab, again, he's back on his way to Trigleph to lay around in his apartment and try not to think about the MULTITUDE of things he needs to get done but can't. Because his friends care too much.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Vacation more like OH GOD WHY PLEASE LET ME WORK

Post by Axton on Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:07 pm

Relaxing wasn't Jude's strong suit, Alvin knew this well,but as much as he liked to pretend, it wasn't his either. When he'd told Yurgen that Leia and Rowen had forced his boyfriend (boyfriend! the word still surprises Alvin to think of it so casually) to take a vacation, Yurgen had forced him to do the same. Alvin figured he could handle it but not even half a day into not working he had tried to call Yurgen only to discover that he had blocked his number.

So, he settled for plan B and figured he would surprise Jude with their shared time off but when he'd gotten to his apartment he'd discovered him not home. Which meant the only other place he would likely be is...

Alvin turns and heads to the train station to stop his idiot boyfriend from trying to work, and the irony is not lost on him as he opens his phone and almost thinks of calling Yurgen once more. He's about to call Jude when he spots his familiar figure getting off of the train.

"Hey," he greets him casually but even after two years of dating the sight of him still makes his heart beat just a little faster.
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:15 pm

Jude wishes he could feel more casual than he always does when he sees Alvin because even after two years he still feels like he's 15 again. He didn't really expect to see him, but he is glad to, seeing as everybody else is trying to focus on him never not working, it's certainly a welcome surprise. He stifles the urge he's almost always got to tackle him in a tight hug and just walks to him, taking his hand.

"Hey. You gonna tell me not to work too?" He laughs, though he kind of hopes he won't. "Or did you get the boot like I did?" He tries not to focus on how nice it is to be around him, even after this much time.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:23 pm

Alvin laughs a bit sheepishly. "Actually, you pretty much hit the bullseye." He admits with a smile. He checks his phone out of habit before remembering that the only other person aside from Yurgen who would be bothering him right now is Jude. So he snaps it shut and places it in his pocket.

"So, guess that means we'll just have to find other ways to entertain ourselves aside from work," he grins at him. "Dinner, a movie, or we could just take it easy at your place, even."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:27 pm

"Both a couple of workaholics." He remarks, heaving a long sigh and squeezing Alvin's hand tight. Right where he belongs, he thinks to himself. "All that sounds... a little too much, I think." Twenty-three years old and already opting to stay in like an old man. But then, he was like this at sixteen too, so it wasn't a surprise, not really.

"I think you should come over and we should just relax." The word meant a lot of things to them both, but for this use it just meant 'lay around, maybe watch a show or two, make dinner together and then make out.'
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:36 pm

"Mm, sounds good to me," Alvin says and he leans over to kiss him. The fact that he still has to do this because Jude is definitely never getting taller now still amuses him more than it should. "Is your apartment going to be an absolute mess?" he asks and he means it in a teasing way but he's also wholly aware that Jude likely hasn't allotted any cleaning time recently. "We could always go back to my place."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:40 pm

"Yeah, it's... probably better there." He blushes a dark red. The apartment is horrible right now. And besides, if he went to his own home he'd probably try to do what little research he could there, whereas Alvin's home had nothing of the sort. Alvin doesn't get to pull away just quite yet--Jude pulls him down into another, sweeter kiss as if to say 'I missed you'.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:51 pm

"I missed you too," Alvin says after he pulls away. He knows Jude well enough by now to know precisely what his intentions are. After all, it's been almost 8 years since they first met. "My apartment it is."

Alvin mulls over precisely how messy his own apartment will be since he hasn't exactly been paying too much attention to it. It might be a bit neglected but he doubts it's anything like Jude's is. 

A short walk later and they've arrived and Alvin doesn't realize he's holding his breath until after he lets Jude in and realizes his apartment isn't too bad and he can relax a bit. 

"Home sweet home, right?" he nudges Jude and grins at him. "Get comfy."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:58 pm

Jude is definitely pleased by his words. The whole walk he's basically clinging to Alvin, grateful to be so close.

It's definitely not worse than his house is right now, so he offers a little smile to the taller man as they enter. He flops onto the couch (far too big for just Alvin living there; but he'd really wanted it so it wound up being the couch for him.) and stretches out like a cat. It's a little bit more homey than his own apartment, but that's probably just because it smells like Alvin here.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:06 pm

Alvin gets comfortable and takes off his jacket and his scarf and tosses them onto one of the chairs. Then he moves over to his couch and gently nudges Jude.

"Scoot over or I'll sit on you," he warns him.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:08 pm

"I dare you." He says, but scoots anyways if only because he's going to sit on his lap anyways. Fighting it is pointless. He moves into Alvin's lap and nuzzles in close, one arm loose around his shoulders. "...I love you." He says it so often these days, but it's always the same amount of passion behind it.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:16 pm

"I love you too," he kisses him briefly. "Even if you're more of a workaholic than I am."

Alvin tells himself there will plenty of opportunity to kiss Jude later, but he can't help himself from wrapping his arms around him and kissing him deeper, just for a few moments. It's been a while since they had time for anything but laying around, too tired to do anything except cuddling and inevitably napping for just a few hours.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:22 pm

Jude squeaks as he's kissed deeper, about to say something in response but deciding against it when he feels Alvin's tongue against his own. How he manages to get him so riled up so fast is beyond him; it's like Alvin has him pegged perfectly. As their lips finally part Jude finds himself drooling and blushes as he wipes his mouth off.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:31 pm

Alvin smiles that lopsided grin of his and ruffles Jude's hair. Seeing him like this is almost too much for him to resist, but he still has time, he carefully reminds himself. 

"Wanna catch up on some tv?" he asks.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:35 pm

Jude tries to compose himself, looking away momentarily, almost shyly.

"Yes... Ah... yeah." He stammers, taking a deep breath and turning just a little so he can face the screen, still staying in Alvin's arms.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:45 pm

Alvin smirks, stupidly proud of himself, as he always is, when he manages to rile Jude up. It takes so little, which is perhaps one of his favorite things about it all. 

"You sure?" he teases, kissing his forehead.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:48 pm

He pouts a little bit. It's as cute as ever, much to his chagrin.

"Positive. Jerk." He teases back, laying his head against Alvin's chest and letting his eyes fall shut for a moment, just enjoying him.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:51 pm

"You love it."

Alvin switches on the tv to their usual channel and then snuggles up to Jude. It felt nice to be able to hold him like this, nowhere to be. It was an opportunity they would probably never get again.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:55 pm

"No... I just love you." He whispers, snuggling in close in turn. Being relaxed is hard for him to come by, generally, but this was probably where he felt closest to it. Close to him, no worries in their world, in private with no problems; truly, that fit the bill for 'relaxation'.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:12 pm

"Mm, I dunno, you only say it a hundred times a day but I'm not convinced," he teases heartily.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:19 pm

Jude huffs and nuzzles into him. "I don't know what would convince you then! There's only so much I can do."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:21 pm

"I can think of a few things," Alvin flashes him a mischievous grin.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:23 pm

Jude pokes his lips with a little smile. "Mm. I bet you can. Pervert."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:28 pm

"Me? I was just talking about you making me dinner," he says, grin never leaving his lips. "I think you're the one who's perverted for going there."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:30 pm

"Pssh." Jude might just grind his hips a little bit, climbing off of him with a little smirk. "If that's all you wanted..." He heads for the kitchen, maybe watching him out of the corner of his eye.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top