Third Floor Apartments Suck In the Summer

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Third Floor Apartments Suck In the Summer

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:12 pm

Ludger readies another, larger piece of cheesecake and this time he accidentally let's it drip all over Julius' chest.

"Oops," he says with the most smug smirk on his lips.
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:15 pm

He should've seen this coming, but he laughs, and wipes a piece of the cake off his chest with two fingers and puts them in his mouth, sucking lightly and making eye contact before standing up to rinse himself off again.

"Mistakes happen." He says, and he wishes he could take that to heart and stop fucking around with Ludger.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:30 pm

Ludger just nods and he's pretty sure he's drooling as he wipes the corners of his mouth, just in case. He can't do this much longer. His heart is pounding like crazy and he thinks maybe, just maybe he's had enough for one day.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:40 pm

Julius eyes him from there, cleaning his chest off rather quickly. Ludger sure seems over-stimulated. He wonders silently how much more he could possibly take of this. He has to stop this, the guilt is getting pretty astronomical and he's decided to stop it.

"Alright. I should stop wasting time and do some paperwork, even if I might die." He explains, heading towards his room. "Thank you for the cheesecake."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:11 pm

Ludger frowns despite knowing that's probably for the best. He knows it's for the best. He can't do this much longer but that's why he wants to do it. He wants to bring things to the boiling point and force Julius to give into him, finally. He wants the satisfaction of his hands on his brother's body and his brother's hands on his body and both of them finally just giving in...

Ludger frowns and gets to his feet.

"Do you..have to?" He asks, giving Julius his best poppy dog eyes.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:14 pm

Ludger isn't playing fair. He knows just how far that sweet look can get him, and it's been ages since he's pulled it, and Julius can't keep this up for much longer. He stares, his own lip quivering faintly as he thinks.

"...Fine. The work can wait." He'll allow him this much. He heads back to the couch and seats himself on the floor, reclining against it.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:31 pm

Ludger sits next to him and turns to face him. He stares at his face for a moment before he leans close to him and traces a thumb over Julius' lips.

"You still have cheesecake on your mouth," he says and he wants to, needs to kiss him but he still won't. He needs Julius to make the first move or it will just be more of Julius entertaining his fantasies and not him actually wanting it.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:34 pm

This is too much for one man. He's fancied himself strong, at least strong enough to dismiss this, but he can't. Not anymore. He keeps his eyes locked on Ludger and takes his hand. He wipes the cheesecake off the corner of his mouth with Ludger's fingers, then puts them into his mouth and sucks at them. He can feel his own cock twitch. This isn't his proudest moment.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:54 pm

Ludger's heart jumps into his throat and he forgets entirely how to breathe. Julius' mouth is warm and his tongue is soft and strong and his brain feels like it's turning to mush as he focuses on just how great it feels. Too great. Is he dreaming right now? He stares at Julius with wide eyes and really hopes this isn't a dream. Because he's definitely had dreams like this before and he can never seem to get to the good bits in them.

"Julius," he says without thinking but it's quiet, hushed and laced with want and desire. He can't even bring himself to hide it anymore.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:59 pm

He doesn't break eye contact, except to let his eyes fall shut momentarily, then pulls the fingers from his lips. He releases his fingers after what feels like a century.

"I hope you can forgive me." He whispers. Ludger's fingers might just be sweeter than the cheesecake itself, and there's no way he could stop himself from tugging him close and drawing him into a deep kiss. He wishes he could make it chaste, but he knows how fast it'll slide into something deeper. Much, much deeper. He knows what he wants, and he knows damn well what Ludger does, too.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:08 pm

Ludger has to remind himself to breathe because everything is happening so, so fast but it's all he's ever wanted. Julius tastes like the cheesecake from earlier and his lips are soft and he commits both of these sensations to his memory because it's the best moment of his life and he refuses to forget even a second of it. He doesn't want to break the kiss but he also has a burning desire to tug Julius on top of him and eventually the latter desire wins and he pulls away and grabs Julius' arm and silently begs for him to understand.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:11 pm

No, he thinks, Ludger absolutely tastes sweeter than strawberries. He pushes him down almost a little too eagerly, moving over him and kissing him again, somehow even deeper than their previous kiss. Mistake or not, he doesn't think about that or anything but Ludger as he slides his brother's shorts off, feeling suddenly grateful for the heatwave.

He's too beautiful. It makes Julius want to wreck him.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:18 pm

If he wasn't painfully sexually frustrated every day of his life it would have probably taken more than just a kiss to get him hard but as it were, spending every single day in close proximity to the person you're pining after tends to leave one a bit in need of release. And Ludger's own hands hadn't been doing the trick ever since hm he'd discovered whose hands he so desperately wanted instead.

Ludger let's his hands rest on Julius' chest, perhaps his favorite part of him, and he eagerly runs his tongue across Julius' lips, desperate to feel his tongue on his own because the way it had felt against his fingers hadn't been enough.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:25 pm

Julius leans himself on one hand and runs the other hand over Ludger's erection, the only thing between them a thin pair of boxers he's not quite ready to pry off just yet. His only complaint is that he doesn't have more hands because he wants nothing more than to feel all of him.

"How long have you wanted this, I wonder? Wanted me." He wonders aloud, feeling like testing Ludger's limits all of a sudden. The faces he makes are too lewd. He wants more. "You know," he pauses, to drag a finger up his shaft. "I heard you every night."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:33 pm

Ludger swallows anxiously and he can feel his face burned red with a mixture of shame, guilt and arousal.

Every night.

His mind races at the thought of Julius hearing him every single night, because he knows better than anyone that at some point all his moans turned into either Julius name, or the far more embarassing cries of 'brother' that sometimes slipped through instead.

"Forever," he admits and it's barely audible. Even in this position, he's mortified that Julius had listened to him for so long and managed to never say anything, not once. What sort of self restraint did that man possess?
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:38 pm

He strokes him from over the fabric.

"I heard it all. The way you say my name... Your voice is beautiful like that..." He chuckles.

"But it's because you're you, Ludger. You're everything I could ever want." He kisses him again, just once, just slightly, then slides his own boxers down finally. "Did you know I did it too, I wonder?" He asks, hovering just over him.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:51 pm

Ludger feels his breath hitch in his throat and he has to, for the hundredth time, remind himself that breathe. And he pouts slightly because Julius was clearly much better at hiding it than he was and that made him a bit disappointed that he'd never managed to catch him. What he wouldn't have given for the chance to listen in on him, just once...

"When?" He demands, suddenly all too interested and curious for his own good. He thinks of Julius in the shower, maybe, just a room away, thinking of him while he makes them breakfast.

The thought makes him shudder and wish he had, just once, paid more attention.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:58 pm

"Never?" He smirks a little bit, a little bit impressed he managed to keep so covert... though if he's being honest, which he is now, he wishes Ludger would have heard. "...In the shower, at night..."

"Maybe even... did it when you did." He whispers, finally admitting his darkest shame, then tugs off Ludger's underwear as well. So many times... he doesn't even recall the number.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:06 am

Ludger squirms beneath him, trying to wrap his mind around the idea of Julius, just a room away and listening to him. That was one thing, but Julius actually indulging himself, actually touching himself too...

He had never been alone in his horrible, lustful thoughts and a felt oddly relieved by the revelation.

"I wish..." he sighs slightly. "I wish I'd heard you."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:11 am

"I wish you had too." He whispers, moving over him to press their hips together, bringing him into a deep kiss. He rocks his hips against him; almost purring with him so close, so disheveled under him. "...I shouldn't have let you suffer alone." He whispers at his neck, fingers nearly digging into his hips from how perfect his body feels under him.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:18 am

Ludger thinks that maybe all of this could have been avoided if he had just once, just once managed to hear him. But then again, it wasn't all bad. All the times he had managed to rile up his brother, and he had always thought Julius was impervious to the all, really had worked. He grins, suddenly stupidly proud of himself.

Ludger let's his hands wander, from Julius' chest to his abdomen and onto his back and his ass. He wants to feel every part of him.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:23 am

"Well. All the same... You'll never be alone again, Ludger." He adds, after the quiet. Julius allows him to run his hands all over him if only because they're so soft against him--he loves him so dearly. Whatever regrets he may have will come when they come, for now, he can only focus on the milky white of his bare skin.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:30 am

"You'd better not leave me," he says stubbornly. Not now that he was getting what he'd wanted for so long. Julius had spoken lot of time to make up for, after all. So much time to fill with with things he's desperately wanted to do for years now. "You have a lot to make up for."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:33 am

"Not until I die." He says, insistently, and kisses him deeply again. "I'll make up for all of it." He whispers, moving a hand to Ludger's cock once more, rubbing him in fluid motions. "I'd rather die than leave you like this."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:10 am

Ludger shifts beneath him, becoming aware of how uncomfortable the floor is only just now. He doesn't want to be apart from Julius for a moment, just in case he comes to his senses inbetween, but he also wants to be comfortable.

"Should we..." he motions vaguely. "My room. Or...yours." He flushes a slightly deeper red at the thought of Julius' room as opposed to his.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top