Third Floor Apartments Suck In the Summer

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Third Floor Apartments Suck In the Summer

Post by Axton on Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:32 pm

It was hot out, way too hot out even for Trigleph. Summertime was usually Ludger's favorite season because his skinny ass could never stay warm in the winter and besides, it meant no school and more time to spend hanging around Julius.

Which, right now, was more a curse than a blessing. It was so hot out and, worse, their are conditioning was also broken which left them running three fans and chugging cold water like it was going out of style. That part Ludger could handle. The part where his brother ran around almost entirely naked? Not so much.

Ludger had been telling himself since he was 14 that it wasn't okay to ogle his older brother no matter how much he constantly wanted to. Things had only gotten worse over the years and he would, on ocassion, allow himself a look or two here and there. It didn't mean anything, he told himself, even as it caused his stomach to flip flop uncomfortably.

But that had all gone out the window when he had seen Julius today, pouring water over himself and shirtless. He couldn't deny himself ogling that. It was just too good.

It was lunch time but the heat stifled any feelings of hunger either of them had so Ludger just opted for handing Julius an ice pop. He tried not to look giddy with excitement at the prospect of watching him eat it.
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Third Floor Apartments Suck In the Summer

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:40 pm

Summer is always warm here, but this was a whole new level and Julius found even himself, usually quite heat resistant, sweating like it was going out of style. Wearing anything at all besides boxers (because his wardrobe for the most part definitely didn't include shorts. He hated how they looked on his legs.) was an absolute mistake, anything he wore would be soaked within the hour. Never before had he cursed buying a leather couch.

The problem with that was his younger brother. Ludger had never been subtle once in his entire life. Not since he'd turned fourteen and started to stare at Julius more often than even the most obnoxious of his fangirls had. He could tolerate those looks, but something about Ludger made him... nervous.

He's laying on the floor and groaning, somewhat uncharacteristic of himself, as Ludger hands him the popsicle. He sees through it right away and almost shoots him a look, but opts to just suffer through his glances and eat the thing. It's too hot to bother with modesty. "I think I'm dying." He states flatly, then sticks the thing in his mouth.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:50 pm

Ludger offers a chuckle as sympathy and he lays on the floor next to him, propped up against the couch. Even in his t-shirt and shorts he was relatively comfortable. Luckily for him, Julius was far less heat resistant than he was. All thanks to those glorious muscles of his.

Ludger can almost feel himself drooling as he stares at Julius, popsicle in his mouth, dripping with sweat and top less. He distracts himself by shoving his own popsicle into his mouth and looks towards the TV for mindless entertainment that doesn't involve ogling his brother for a change.

"You'd better not," Ludger says inbetween licking his ice pop. "How am I supposed to pay rent?"

Last edited by Axton on Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:55 pm

He pulls the popsicle out with an eponymous 'pop'. "I don't know. Rollo can get a job." He decides, forcing himself to sit up and lean back against the side of the couch, next to Ludger. Then he looks over and the cat seems to be feeling the same, laid out flat next to the fan.

"...Nevermind. Guess you're starving." He weakly grins, and carries on with his ice pop as well, idly staring at the television. Some boring sit com is on.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:03 pm

No, I'm just thirsty, Ludger thinks idly as he stares at Julius while he's got his eyes on the TV. He can't stop thinking about it melting, just a bit too much, all over his chest and then he'd have to just, oh, say, rinse it off with some cold water and...

In his idle thoughts, Ludger ends up being the one who let's his ice pop melt all over his shirt. He feels his cheeks flush slightly as he tries to remove his now sticky shirt with one hand while holding his popsicle with the other.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:07 pm

If he wanted to let Ludger know he was completely, wholly aware of his staring, he would have laughed pretty hard right then. But he didn't, because that would be pretty cruel. So he pretends it surprised him.

"Oh. Distracted? Here." He takes the half eaten popsicle from him to free up a hand to help remove the shirt. He might just steal a glance while Ludger pulls it off, but it's only quick. "Probably be a little more careful." He teases, lips turning up in a slight smirk.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:12 pm

"I wasn't distracted," Ludger says stubbornly but he's thankful for the help anyway. He debates on getting a clean shirt, shrugs and just tosses his shirt next the general direction of his room and calls it good.

He takes his popsicle back but doesn't miss the opportunity to brush his fingers against Julius'. Subtly. He's good at that, right?
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:15 pm

Julius watches the shirt fly across the room and shakes his head. "Yep. I'll take your word for it."

Of course, Ludger still couldn't be subtle with him if he tried, and while Julius certainly won't complain about the way he brushes his fingers, he says nothing and sucks on his own popsicle.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:28 pm

Ludger swallows his emberassment and finished his popsicle, chewing on the stick anxiously. This was how it's been between them for years now. Ludger was unsure how aware Julius was of his attraction to him but he couldn't be wholly oblivious. But he also couldn't know the full depths of it, either, because he had never sat him down and chastised him for it. If Julius knew, oh if he knew, he would never look him in the eyes ever again. If he knew how many nights he had spent with hand me down shirts he never intended to wash or wear, that he would lie and said he lost or they were still too big, if he knew he wouldn't be sitting here beside him.

Ludger tries to tell himself that Julius will never catch on to the intensity for which he longs for him even as he catches himself admiring Julius thighs and has to force himself to look away.

"Dinner plans?" Ludger asks, hoping to distract himself.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:36 pm

Ludger's stare is penetrating at worst and odd at best, but there's really not much he can do besides hope they both grow out of it. Well. Hope at least Ludger grows out of it. He knows he can withstand it, but he would rather Ludger have a significant other he can really be with, rather than just... pine after him forever.

He lets his head loll back against the couch and sighs out.

"I don't know. There's nothing really cold we could make..." He complains, eyeing the garbage can. He makes the shot and the stick lands inside, by the grace of some god. "I think the heat squeezed the hunger out of me." He grumbles. Damned third floor. "...I don't know. Sandwiches?"
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:40 pm

"Hmm," Ludger purses his lips in thought but pauses to give Julius a thumbs up at his impressive throw. He flops onto his stomach and then onto his back.

"Cold cucumber soup?" he ventures, eying Julius' reaction.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:43 pm

Julius falls over and joins him in the laziest possible position in the world.

"Some sort of salad?" He offers instead, grimacing just a little at Ludger's idea. He pushes himself up and lays on his side, resting his head on a palm.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:53 pm

Ludger looks up at him with stars in his eyes. Julius is so close to him, all he'd have to do is push himself up onto his elbow and he could kiss him with ease. He doesn't make eye contact but that only causes him to eye other parts of his gorgeous face, his jawline, his lips, his thick eyebrows, and he always thinks he one with the scar through it is cute.

"...hm?" Ludger asks, having completely missed if Julius had said something.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:58 pm

He wishes he could just blame the heat for how distracted Ludger is, and while that is sort of part of it, he knows it's just because of him. He sighs all the same.

"...Let's just order some sandwiches." He says, keeping his usual unreadable smile on his lips.

He can't really blame him. Julius feels pretty similarly. Ludger looks beautiful even like this, his pale skin unmarred and soft-looking even under sweat. A lesser man than him would be absolutely on him in seconds, but his willpower is pretty damn high if he's put up with this for as many years as he has.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:01 am

Ludger pouts slightly.

"I wanted to cook," he insists. Julius always enjoyed his cooking and Ludger felt guilty for constantly staring at him all day long.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:10 am

Julius sits himself up and pokes his brother in the cheek, smirking a little bit. "Would you really like to? I shouldn't make you cook in this heat." He crosses his legs over.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:17 am

"What if I make dessert?" He says and he doesn't let his eyes wander for the first time that day. Not until a few seconds later, anyway.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:20 am

"...I certainly wouldn't argue." He gives a grin, lifting an eyebrow. He's awfully cute.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:27 am

Looking cheered up by the proposition he gets to his feet and stretches out, feeling sore even from laying around for just that short amount of time. Then, he goes to scour their kitchen for dessert ideas. Something that's messy, he thinks despite his better intentions not to. He can't help but fantasize about the prospect of Julius and whipped cream. Or, ice cream, even, or...

A few less than savory thoughts later he finally remembers he's supposed to be cooking and zoning out is a big no no in the kitchen. He knows better.

Some time later he sets a tray of something in the fridge and then returns to Julius on the floor, flopping over and groaning. Even cooking was strenuous in the heat.

"I'm sore," he complains.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:35 am

Julius watches him cooking from behind the couch, definitely not looking at his ass. Nope. His brain gets back on the thought of just how cute he is, and whether or not he's blessed or cursed to have him. When Ludger comes back and lays down he knows it's for sure cursed.

"Me too." He huffs, reaching over to pat his shoulder. "I'm looking forward to the food, thank you." He grins to him.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:42 am

"You should give me a massage," he grins devilishly at Julius and doesn't expect him to humor him. "Since I cooked for you."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:43 am

"Oh ho. Favors, eh?" He cracks his knuckles. "Are you really sure? You see how gross I am right now." He chuckles. He wonders idly how Ludger will respond.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:46 am

Ludger nods without a second thought because the idea of Julius' hands on him no matter the context is makes his heart pound faster. It's so bad to be playing with fire like this but he can't help himself.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:51 am

Julius lets out a low rumble of a laugh and gestures. "Roll over, then." He insists, dusting off his hands. He had an inkling this would be his response, but he didn't know if he'd do this or skitter away at the thought of it.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:55 am

Ludger is obedient, almost too much so. He rests his head on his forearm and cranes his neck just to make sure Julius isn't about to make some hasty retreat and back out. Even though it would probably be for the best if Julius didn't entertain his fantasies.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top