Super Trashy School AU

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Super Trashy School AU

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:02 am

"I...I don't... I've never even kissed someone..." He admits, his voice quiet. "I... won't be good enough for you..." He's trying so hard to not lean in and with the light touch against his thighs he's shivering.
"It won't be worth it... I'm not good enough..."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:11 am

Alvin closes the very small distance between them and presses his lips against Jude's. He can't take hearing about how Jude isn't good enough for him any longer. Jude is pure, perfect and innocent and Alvin is the one who isn't good enough for Jude. In no universe could this fact possibly be the other way around.
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:14 am

Jude melts against his lips, his fingers curling tight and back arching a little bit in slight surprise. He kisses back only slightly, faintly, shivering against him. He almost wants to pull away, but the idea of their lips being apart scares him more than the kiss itself.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:23 am

Alvin repositions his hands on Jude's thighs and he leans forward more, deepening their kiss. It's taking all of his self control to not completely disregard everything and just take him right here and now. He wants to show Jude just how good enough he really is, but he comes to his senses and pulls away shortly afterwards.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:27 am

Jude tries his hardest to stifle a weak little moan into the kiss, his hands tracing down Alvin's arms, soft and light to the touch. As Alvin pulls away his eyes flutter open and he's left dizzied, wholly embarrassed of how red he is. He covers his mouth with his hand, heart racing. "I....I...."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:34 am

Alvin shouldn't be smiling, he shouldn't be enjoying just how flustered he's getting Jude. But this sight is almost too much for him to handle.

Then, it sinks in, what he's really done and he swallows back a nauseating amount of regret.

He really is going to get fired, now.

"Jude," he begins to say but there really isn't a whole lot to say.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:39 am

Jude is looking up to him with an absolutely lovestruck look, eyes like stars. He's not sure how he should feel, but he wishes this were right or okay at all because he wants to be held by him and kiss him and never ever let go. But he knows that's wrong of him, so he looks down, sheepish.
"...I'm sorry, Mr. Svent..." He says, weakly. "I... it was my fault, I'll..." He gets up from the chair, grabbing his bag and turning from him.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:45 am

It stings a bit more than he's willing to admit that it's back to Mr. Svent instead of Alvin now, but he supposed he deserves it. He deserves a lot worse than just that.

Alvin has never been good at telling people how he feels and this, this is certainly no exception. And so, instead of reassuring him he drops his head and says nothing.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:48 am

He stifles his tears, taking a weak sigh. "...I shouldn't have made you... I didn't mean..." He stops, and heads to the door. "...I'm so sorry." He absolutely blames himself for it.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:57 am

Alvin watches him go and then buries his face in his hands.

Goddamn is Monday going to be awkward. And it's all because he couldn't keep his hands to himself after all. The one kid he couldn't drive away no matter what.

Maybe if he's lucky Jude will tell the principal and he'll get fired and they'll assign someone else to babysitting duty and he'll never have to see Jude again.

The thought is more painful than he's willing to admit. So he decides not to think about it, about any of it, until Monday when he'll be forced to face his bad decisions.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:02 am

Monday is awkward. Jude doesn't even look at him, let alone the board. He's scared he'll make him do anything else, scared to be at blame for anything else in his life. Everything that goes wrong for him is his own fault, he reminds himself, so he keeps it all inside.

There's nothing to say after class, so he offers a weak smile and heads for the door with the rest of the class, for once. He didn't even tell Leia what had happened, and going home sounded even worse than facing him, so he opted to pretend to need to study in the library that afternoon.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:08 am

"Jude," Alvin says as he watches him try to leave. "...wait."

He's fully prepared to go after him if need be. He has to fix this, somehow, even if it means fucking up his entire mission. Wouldn't be the first time it'd had happened. Probably not the last, either.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:11 am

He turns when he hears his name, his hand on the back of his neck in thought. He knows he shouldn't go back inside, but he does it anyways, though hesitantly.

"Um... Yes, Mr. Svent?" He asks, sheepishly as ever.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:15 am

"Close the door," Alvin says softly. "And let's talk."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:16 am

"...I don't want to be a distraction," he says, biting his lip. "I really... should be going..." He steps backwards, but rests his hand on the door.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:18 am

"Come on, kid," he sighs. "Don't make me play the 'I'll call your parents' card just to get you to sit down and talk."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:20 am

He sighs and shuts the door. He walks over to him, fingers gripping his shoulder bag's strap at his side. "...Yes, Mr. Svent?" He asks, softly, meekly.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:25 am

"Come on, sit down," he pats the chair that's always reserved for Jude.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:26 am

It makes him nervous to sit back down, but he does what he's told anyways. "...Yes?"
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:31 am

Alvin sighs and runs a hand through his shaggy hair.

"Look. I'm sorry about Friday," he finally says. "I shouldn't have. We shouldn't have. But it was my fault. You understand?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:36 am

He looks aside for a moment, eyes covered by his long bangs. "...I shouldn't have told you how I feel..." He protests, furrowing his brow up tight. "It was my fault. I egged you on." The idea of it being Alvin's fault is... beyond him.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:31 am

Alvin stares at him and for a moment he has no idea what to say because the entirety of it is just so wrong. The temptation to lean into him and kiss him again and blame all of it on Jude is strong, to just let him believe it's all his fault and he's the one who's to blame for all of it.

But something feels wrong about letting it continue like that, even though it's all Alvin desperately wants to do. To carefully place the blame elsewhere so when it all eventually comes crashing down he doesn't have to feel as bad. If it was never his fault, nobody could be angry at him. At least, not for long.

Alvin grabbed Jude's face and forced him to look at him.

"...it's not," he says firmly.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:35 am

Jude freezes at his hold, and he wishes he could stop them but his eyes are threatening to spill over with tears.

"But it's always my fault... this has to be, too..." He says, his voice weakened. He wishes he could turn away, look away, anything, because Alvin's face brings too many feelings he can't hope to possibly parse alone.

Last edited by sirenangel on Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:38 am

"It's. Not." Alvin insists and he's not sure Jude will listen to him but he feels like he has to get this through to him somehow. It's so unlike him to be doing any of this. Worse, it directly jeopardizes his mission and it's all so, so wrong of him. But there is something about Jude that makes him want to be, even if just by a little, a slightly better person.

This, at least, is something he can do.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:41 am

"I just..." He starts, the dam finally breaking and tears dripping down his face. "...I feel so disgusting. I can't stop thinking about you. I can't stop thinking about kissing you and even worse things, too!" He admits, rubbing his eyes and pushing his glasses up. "It has to be my fault for being so disgusting of a kid..."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top