Super Trashy School AU

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Super Trashy School AU

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:08 pm

His tone is kind of empty, so Jude looks to him, a slightly worried look on his face. "Ah... Am I, uh, bothering you? I can just... leave." He says, trying to smile sympathetically. "I really don't want to be a nuisance."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:13 pm

Alvin blinks and realizes he's been staring at Jude for a while now. He clears his throat and sits up straight.

"No, no, I'm just thinking about lesson plans, is all. Trust me, you're not a nuisance," he says with a smile. "You're already a real help, kid."
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:15 pm

"O-Okay." He tries to smile a little wider, but he's still worried, deep down--he shakes it off if only for now to return to the papers, about a fourth done with the stack already. He steals a couple glances to Alvin once in a while, though he always returns back to the papers.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:19 pm

Alvin smirks because he can feel Jude looking at him every now and then. Smooth.

"Hey," he says after a short while. "Wanna take a break and get something to drink? I can get us into the fabled teachers lounge."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:23 pm

"...Seriously? I'd feel... bad going in there." He admits, looking aside. He totally noticed, Jude thinks solemnly, ready to accept his fate of being mocked.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:27 pm

"Aww, come on, if I'm with you no one's gonna say anything," Alvin stands up and stretches. "Aren't you even a little bit curious?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:29 pm

Of course he's curious, he thinks, but it doesn't make it okay. "Well, I... I mean I'd like to but..." He stammers, rubbing his neck. He sighs weakly, and sets his pencil down. "I... am thirsty." He admits, rising from his seat too.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:36 pm

Alvin grins at him. That was all it took. Just a little nudge. Maybe corrupting him would be easier than he expected. It was fun for him either way.

"This way," he shoves his hands into his pockets as the make their way through the now empty halls. Alvin waves to one of the science teachers who is chatting with his younger brother near the teachers lounge. He pulls the key from his pocket and let's them inside. Fenmount High is a pretty new school so even the teachers lounge is really nice. A bunch of vending machines and an almost fully functional kitchen. There aren't any other teachers hanging around, aside from the one Alvin had waved at.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:39 pm

Even with the room being empty he feels... wrong being in there. He's made himself as small as possible despite really wanting to go buy a soda. He takes in a deep breath and skitters to the vending machine, slipping in a dollar nervously. The can clanks down louder than he was expecting and he looks around like he's committing some crime or another. He's right back by the door with his soda in seconds.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:44 pm

"Oh come on, kiddo," Alvin laughs at his apparent nervousness. "It's no biggie, really, that guy is always letting his brother in here." He motions to the science teacher outside.

Always, Alvin thinks, despite his best intentions to not be automatically suspicious of people.

He buys himself a few candy bars and a soda and he hands one to Jude on their way back to his classroom. "Might be here a while, after all."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:47 pm

Even with the reinforcement he still feels wrong. "S-Sorry, I just... it feels wrong." He sighs, hesitantly taking the candy bar. "Thank you." He says, smiling weakly to him. He definitely feels like a nuisance now.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:50 pm

"Just saying, you'd better get used to special treatment if you're gonna be helping me out," he grins at Jude as he let's him back into his classroom and then shuts the door behind them. He sits down and leans back in his chair, taking a bite off of his candy bar.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:52 pm

"I really don't need it..." He protests, seating himself and popping open his soda. "I'd rather just be treated normal." He starts on the papers again, scrunching his face up in thought as he works on them.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:53 pm

"What, don't like being the teachers pet after all?" Alvin teases inbetween bites. Jude sure is a weird one. Cute, though. Real cute. Especially with his face all scrunched up like that.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:55 pm

"Definitely not... too much attention for me." He almost laughs, though he clearly has a lot of anxiety about it. "I... don't mind being appreciated, but there's a point when it gets... embarrassing. And kind of scary." He tucks that loose hair behind his ear again.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:59 pm

Alvin sighs slightly and reminds himself that goddamn it he's supposed to be a teacher right now. What has he gotten himself into?

"Well, hope I haven't scared you away, then," he jokes, leaning on his palm and looking over at him.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:02 am

"No, I'm okay." He smiles again, only meeting his eyes for a second before turning back to his work sheepishly. The stack is a little over half done by now, and he's working at a fair speed.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:05 am

Alvin has no idea how long he can keep this up. He yanks the stack of papers away from him and looks them over.

"I think you've done more than enough for me, today. You've been a real help, kid." He smiles at him. "But if you want you can come and finish tomorrow."

Last edited by Axton on Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:06 am

Jude furrows his brow tight and looks up to his teacher. "I mean, I'm not busy..." And it also gives him a place to be that isn't his house. "I... I'll be back tomorrow." He nods firmly.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:14 am

"Seeya then, kid." Alvin waves as Jude leaves and doesn't miss the opportunity to stare at his ass as he does so.

-x-

It's been weeks since he started this little exchange of favors with Jude and his resolve is wearing thin. It's been thin since this all began but he and Jude have been getting steadily closer which isn't helping one bit.

Alvin is just about as sexually frustrated as he can be at this point and he almost tells Jude to just go home for once, but he can't bring himself to sentence him to time at home when he has a perfectly valid excuse to help him stay away.

"Here you are, your papers to grade," Alvin sets down the giant stack in front of him. It's only so large because he's been inventing more and more homework as an excuse to make Jude stay longer. Which is kind of working against him now, but too late for seconds thoughts now.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:20 am

Jude is feeling more and more like he's going to burst. He can't believe what his brain is telling, what he feels like are genuine feelings for a man so much older than him, and it's terrifying. He doesn't know what he wants to do anymore and even though he wouldn't trade this time after classes for anything he's scared of his own feelings.

He has no idea what to do when Alvin smiles at him like he does. It makes him feel too warm to respond right. "Got it!" He says, trying to will away the confusing feelings mixing in his head by pouring himself into the work. That's always how he worked, anyways. He's getting really good at doing this, too. And he's grateful to be away from home.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:26 am

Alvin looks through his usual textbooks and the novel they're reading but he can't concentrate for shit. He buries his face in his hands and it's not that long into trying to read that he sighs loudly and gives up.

"Want a snack?" He smiles at him, even though he looks a bit tired. "That is, if you're still okay going into the teachers lounge, honors student."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:31 am

He heaves a little sigh, though he still offers a smile.

"Only if you're there." He says, as he usually does. "I've got my own money, so you really don't have to get me anything." He says, and though it makes his stomach flip-flop he looks him in the eyes, sincere as ever.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:42 am

Alvin chuckles and then leads the way to the lounge, as per usual.

"The least I can do is shell out a couple of bucks since you've been such a big help. Save your money for when  I'm not around," he teases and he ruffles Jude's hair. Those red hairpins of his are so cute, he thinks despite his attempts to avoid the subject as much as possible. But it's impossible when Jude's so damn cute all the time.

It's Friday, he reminds himself, so just a few more hours to go and he doesn't have to see Jude for a few days. Which is both a blessing and a curse, as it was. On one hand, the temptation was gone, on the other hand, it made Monday just that more unbearable.

Alvin looks at Jude as they walk and can't help but smile down at him as they walk. He can control himself for one more day, he tells himself, but he can't even bring his inner monologue to sound convinced of the idea.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:48 am

"You really don't have to, honestly." He crosses his arms over in feigned petulance. His hands are so close in reach and the idea of grabbing one is way too loud in his head to let himself uncross his arms on the walk there. "It's nice of you, but... you do it so much it makes me feel really bad to take advantage of it." Ever the do-gooder, even after so much time.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top