Super Trashy School AU

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Super Trashy School AU

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:57 pm

It's then that he's hit with how absolutely boring he must be.

"...I read and, uh... I study." He admits, utterly embarrassed to do so. "...Leia and I sometimes do martial arts?" He smiles weakly. "I'm okay with hand-to-hand stuff."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:04 pm

"Y...you do martial arts?" Alvin smiles weakly at him and all of the pretense of this being somewhat easy leave his mind. In retrospect, maybe getting him to his house had been the easy part. "What, are you hiding a killer body underneath that school uniform of yours, hm?" He's teasing but he can't help but feel his eyes linger on Jude's arms, his chest as he says it.
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:07 pm

"I didn't say I was super skilled at it... Just some self-defense stuff." He says, still as red as ever. "It's not like I'm buff..." He crosses his legs over and looks momentarily to the side. Of course, he starts thinking about him actually looking at his body, and that's a mistake because it makes him shift uncomfortably.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:14 pm

"Hmm, that so?" he slicks his hair out of his face, finally sick of the mop he wears for his school facade. It fights him for a moment and then eventually gets used to it's typical style and falls back out of his face. "Well, I'll admit I'm a bit surprised by that hobby of yours, but at least the reading and studying parts make sense."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:24 pm

With his hair like that, Alvin looks like a completely different person, but Jude thinks he could get used to it. It does show his eyes much more nicely.

"I don't really advertise it..." He explains. "Leia's more into it than I am. She's scary strong." He gives a genuine look of concern. "Though with her mom the way she is.... it's unsurprising."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:34 pm

Alvin was learning a bit more than he thought he might need to learn considering the circumstances. If Leia came looking for Jude, he might really end up dead. How had this ended up being more dangerous for him than Jude?

Looking for any distraction from the inevitability of what's to come, he leans over to kiss Jude for the first time since they'd left school. It felt a lot different now; no fear of someone catching them, all the time in the world to do anything they wanted... but Alvin could still feel the nagging voice in the back of his head telling him not to do this. It was hard enough without doing this. He was already too attached. 

Alvin kissed him deeper, anyway, his hands wandering to Jude's waist.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:39 pm

Jude is a little bit surprised by his kiss, but tries to relax himself just a little bit, at least enough to return it and press a hand to Alvin's at his waist. It's an entirely different beast behind closed doors, in this privacy he feels so much warmer and like he could do this for hours. He makes a weak little moan against his lips, parting his lips just a little bit more to allow Alvin to kiss him yet deeper. He's definitely still red, though, and the racing of his heart isn't helping his nerves.

Last edited by sirenangel on Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:44 pm

Alvin gladly runs his tongue over Jude's lips, his teeth, his tongue. There was no real urgency behind the kiss unlike usual; no one was going to interrupt them, Alvin could take as much time as he wanted to in enjoying every small part of it. He's itching to get his hands underneath Jude's shirt, and he toys with the very bottom of it, not yet crossing that boundary. He's a little more than curious about Jude's body now that he's mentioned he practices martial arts.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:49 pm

With said urgency gone Jude is breathing a little bit easier, kissing a little bit smoother, sweeter even. He moves to get himself just a little bit closer to Alvin's body, his own fingers loosely grasping his shirt in return as he runs his tongue against Alvin's. He's clearly not experienced, but easily mimics what Alvin does to him, feeling his stomach flip-flop. The privacy has made him a little bit more daring, so he presses his other hand to Alvin's chest, bringing it down slowly.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:57 pm

Alvin laughs very softly into the kiss as he feels Jude's hand on his chest. It was clearly a bad idea to be alone with him but it was too late for that sentiment now. He slides his hands beneath Jude's shirt and he feels warm to the touch already. He lightly traces his fingers under the edge of his shirt.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:02 pm

He makes a little sigh as he's touched, his body arching into the contact like he needs it. His hands are a little bit cold, but the kind of cold that relieves pressure, not causes it. He worries he looks desperate to be held, even as he's kissed so deeply, but he guesses he could attribute that to his head spinning.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:11 pm

Alvin moves his hands farther up Jude's stomach, tracing over the faint outline of his muscles there. He really wasn't kidding about that martial arts training. The thought of fighting Jude is both exhilarating and mortifying. He presses against Jude as he kisses him, thoughts in the back of his mind about what it would be like for it to come to blows.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:14 pm

It's hard to stifle the gasp he feels coming on as his skin is traced over, but he almost manages it. Instead, however, against his lips he makes a weak little huff. He can't help but wonder what he could be thinking about, though he could tell he was a little nervous hearing about his training. He breaks the kiss to breathe, nuzzling against his neck instead and trying to calm his own nerves.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:19 pm

Alvin is more than grateful that Jude breaks the kiss and he pulls away from him, more out of breath than he expected. He gives him a lopsided smile and then ruffles his hair affectionately.

"Enjoying yourself?" He teases heartily.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:22 pm

The boy notices then he's still drooling and wipes his mouth, flushed red again. The way he feels is... overwhelming. He can't help but smile, quietly nodding to him and nuzzling against his hand. He wishes he didn't feel so perfectly at home in his arms, but there isn't a place he can think that feels more natural.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:32 pm

Alvin tries to stifle a snicker and fails.

"You're far too cute for your own good, you know that?" He says, and then in a huskier tone he leans closer and says, "do you want more?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:35 pm

The idea of more makes him shiver a little bit in his hold. He's not sure how to respond to that--he thinks maybe he does want more, but then also he's not sure he can take much more than just kissing, and he's also not sure he's got the parts Alvin wants--and all of these concerns culminate in his pressing his face against Alvin's chest and clinging tightly. Not exactly an answer, he thinks, but it's his answer.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:38 pm

Alvin is a bit relieved by the response and he wraps his arms around Jude, resting his chin on his shoulder.

"We could always do what we should be doing snd grade some papers," he suggests instead.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:43 pm

Jude heaves a soft sigh in relief as well and nods against him, comforted by his hold. "That... that sounds good." He decides, voice soft.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:48 pm

"Good." He kisses his head and then pulls away from him again to grab the papers. He shoves the other papers on his coffee table to the floor and sets the new stack on there. "Don't let me catch you grading your own paper, either, if you see it you'd better hand it over."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:12 pm

He laughs at that idea, shaking his head. "Do you really think I would do that?" He asks, pursing his lips, though the smile is still clear in his eyes. He grabs one of several pens strewn about and clicks it, heading to work on the stack.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:34 pm

"Nope, that's what I like about you," he says, entirely casually as he flips through stacks of paper until finds the worse looking paper he can take his frustrations out on. "Entirely all too much of a do-gooder for your own good."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:45 pm

"'A do-gooder 'til death'." He recites, remembering Leia's words from a recent time they'd hung out. He'd helped a good four old people out that day and made them late for a show. "...That's what Leia calls me, at least."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:46 pm

"Well, she's definitely right," Alvin says absently as he's grading papers. "That's your charm point. Certainly worked on me."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:01 pm

Of course, that makes him blush darkly as he grades the papers as well. "I... well, I just feel wrong leaving people to fend for themselves when they need some help." He admits, rubbing his neck in thought. "...It'd be too cruel to do that."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top