Super Trashy School AU

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Super Trashy School AU

Post by Axton on Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:46 am

And this had been what he had been hoping to avoid by all means because Alvin was a strong man and a great liar but he could not handle someone crying for the life of him. One of his few, his few he repeats, downfalls.

"You wanna know something?" Alvin pulls him close, against his chest. "...I'm the same way, kid."
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:51 am

He takes a stabilizing breath against him, leaning his head against his chest, trying to will himself to stop crying. His words are a small comfort, but a comfort all the same, so he buries his face against him and brings his arms around his waist. Alvin smells warm, like cologne and rain, and Jude can't help but feel just a little better here in his arms.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:02 am

Alvin has never been good at comforting people but at least time he puts effort into it, rubbing Jude's back and, for just a moment, glances back at the door because the last thing he needs is someone barging in and misunderstanding the situation. Or, actually, understanding it properly would be worse, in this case.

Alvin tries not to think about how Jude smells faintly of strawberries, his hair product, maybe, and he tries not to think about how nicely he fits into his arms.

"You gotta believe me. This isn't your fault. Alright?" he says after a short time.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:08 am

Jude is quiet with him for a little while, simply enjoying the closeness, his eyes shut tight like if he opened them Alvin would let go of him. His eyes sting a little bit, but he looks up to him, and nods softly. "...Alright." He responds, though he really doesn't want to let go. His fingers curl in the fabric of Alvin's shirt.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:12 am

"...so," he says it softly, quietly. "Ready to help me grade more papers?"

Alvin grins at him despite himself, and it's all just in an effort to cheer him up because he can't stand the sight of Jude, of anyone he quickly reminds himself, crying.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:17 am

Jude nods against him, feeling a lot better, and steps back from him, feeling a little nervous all the same. His smile definitely helps, even though by now Jude can see a sense of sadness behind it. "Yes." He smiles back, rubbing his eyes once more. He sets to work as soon as Alvin hands him the papers.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:17 am

-x-

It had been a few months now since they had started this whole thing. Alvin, sneaking kisses from Jude every now and again, but that was as far as it had gone, for the most part. There had been a few times where Alvin had managed to corner him and get handsy, just a little bit, but Jude always squeaked out some excuse and scurried away from him. It was for the better, so Alvin never said much about it. 

Alvin knew he was making a horrible, awful mistake every single time he bent over and kissed him. Every casual touch, every look he exchanged further confirmed that he was doomed. It was becoming easier and easier to forget the real reason he was doing all of this. 

At least, it had been until he'd gotten the call from his uncle. They were going to make their move. All he had to do was keep Jude occupied for a weekend, by any means necessary. No letting Jude contact anyone, just the two of them somewhere secure until they had done what they needed to do. Likely, it was kidnapping Jude's father. But to be honest, Alvin didn't care about that. 

It should be easy, it seems like you've gained his trust, Gilland had said and it had made his skin crawl the way he seemed to know all too well what he had been doing. 

It should be easy, and that was the part that made Alvin doubt the entire situation. He was letting his feelings get in the way and that was the problem. But he couldn't help it this time around. Objectivity was impossible.

Alvin smiled at Jude like he always did as he said, "hey, you got any plans for the weekend?"

It should be easy.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:27 am

There's still a sneaking suspicion in Jude's mind that he's at fault for all of this. That he's to blame, like he is time and time again for Alvin's interest in him. Even if he returns every kiss, even if he doesn't try to run away at every chance of something deeper and more intimate, he feels this knot at his stomach like he's always been the mistake.

Even with Alvin's lips at his throat he feels like he's the one using him. He doesn't know what his feelings are and he isn't sure he ever will, but he does know how it feels when Alvin kisses him like he's the most important thing in his life.

He's unsure how to respond when he's asked, hand at the base of his neck in thought, eyes darting aside to avoid meeting his eyes for a moment. It's a simple enough question, but somehow... "I don't think I have any. Why?" He responds, shy as ever.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:37 am

Alvin leans back in his chair, eyeing the large stack of papers he had been saving up just for this excuse. 

"Well, I was just thinking that I have a lot of tests to grade over the weekend and I could use a little help," he tries not to make it sound suggestive, but he's afraid his smirk might betray him. It wasn't his main objective but he would be lying if he tried to convince himself it hadn't been on his mind since he had been told to get Jude alone for a weekend.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:42 am

He's bright red at the thought of it. He can't deny that he might have thought about it, certainly, but the idea of actually being at his house and... Well. Those are thoughts best left alone for now, he thinks, so he bites his lip and tries to will them away for another time. He looks up in thought, then back to his teacher.

"...I um. I don't know if I can do that... My parents would worry about me." He explains.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:45 am

Alvin mulls over his next sentence, scratching at his slightly stubbly chin.

"Won't your parents be happy that you're spending time with some friends? You're kind of a recluse," he's teasing but it's also not a lie.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:48 am

He's not wrong, but it still kind of hurts to hear it. Jude looks away again, frowning just a little bit.

"...I don't have any friends other than Leia... and they know her parents. It isn't like I have anyone I could lie about without them knowing..."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:53 am

"All right, if you're sure..." Alvin does his best to look disappointed, which is pretty easy given the situation. 

If Jude won't go willfully... he knows it will break the kid's heart to do what he has to do, and he's not even sure he can do it, but maybe it's best to show him the kind of monster he really is sooner rather than later. It was a nice little thing they had going on, but at the end of the day, Alvin was a bad person who did bad things.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:57 am

He gapes momentarily and shakes his head firmly.

"N-No, it isn't like I don't want to! I'm just scared of them... well... him." He admits, weakly. "...I'm really scared of him." The idea of just vanishing for a weekend and then facing the consequences is horrifying, but the thought of disappointing him is even scarier.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:06 pm

Alvin furrows his eyebrows and averts his eyes. Jude's father really was a fuck up even in his home life. The thought both sickened and delighted him. At least when he was out of the picture Jude wouldn't have to worry about this sort of thing any longer.

"How about this," Alvin says after a short, contemplative silence. "Just for today, then. You can go home tonight."

Alvin was positive he could convince Jude of this, at least, and once he was at his house the hard part would be mostly over. At least, he hoped so, anyway.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:10 pm

Breathe, he reminds himself, you have to breathe. Even that much scared him, but he nods, slowly, weakly.

"...Okay. That much... should be okay." He says, but it's more to convince himself than to agree to it.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:17 pm

Alvin grinned and hadn't realized until that moment that he had been clenching his fists, completely tensed. He felt stupidly relieved. At least he had delayed the inevitable, even for just a few more hours. He crams papers and whatever else he'll need into his briefcase and then smiles reassuringly at Jude.

"Don't mind the mess when we get to my place. I've been...busy," he says with a somewhat sheepish smile.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:19 pm

"Oh, that's no problem, I bet you mine's worse..." He admits, face a dark red. The idea of seeing his room, clean or not...

"A-Anyway, do you need me to carry anything?" He changes the topic quickly. "I just have my bag, so it's not a problem if you need a hand."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:23 pm

"Nope, I think I've got it all," he flashes Jude a smile and then leans over to plant a quick, chaste kiss on his lips. "Are you ready?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:25 pm

Even such a small kiss makes his heart race. He nods softly and clutches his bag close. "Yes..."

--

sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:31 pm

"Well, here we are. Make yourself comfortable, kid," Alvin tosses his bag onto his kitchen table, which is piled high with papers and books as it was. 

His house wasn't as much of a disaster as it could have been, but clearly Alvin didn't do much cleaning. He had even tidied up just a bit for this very occasion and it was still a mess. Papers weren't confined to just the kitchen table, they seemed to be strewn everywhere, the coffee table and there was a trail leading into his bedroom, although the door was currently closed.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:36 pm

"Wow." He can't help but laugh a little bit at the expanse of papers around the house; it explained that time he completely lost a test Jude had turned in. Not that his room is much better, if anything it's nice to know a kindred spirit.

He shuffles to the couch, which gratefully isn't covered too much with papers, besides the very end that has a few books on it. All in all, it doesn't seem like that bad of a place, if only (he's embarrassed to admit it) because it smells like Alvin's cologne here.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:46 pm

Alvin excuses himself and disappears into his bedroom for a few moments to strip out of his uncomfortable school attire and into something much more comfortable. It's just a shirt and pants but it's still better than the stuffy getup he's forced to wear every day. He looks around his room one more time, just on the off chance that they end up in here. Or, maybe it's more like the good chance they end up in here. Nothing's out of place. 

"We can grade papers later, let's take a break," Alvin suggests as he exits his bedroom, but this time he leaves the door open.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:50 pm

Of course, he's a little curious. He tells himself anyone would be, but he just smiles anyways and nods. In that outfit he can just barely make out the lines of Alvin's chest, which creates a redness in his face he's not quite able to stifle. Alvin really is too handsome.

"That'll be okay." He says, adjusting one of his hair clips he liked wearing so much. It is nice to be somewhere other than school or home, he thinks quietly.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:54 pm

"So, what does a kid like you do for fun?" he takes a seat next to him but sits close enough that their legs are touching.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top