Super Trashy School AU

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Super Trashy School AU

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:03 pm

Alvin, or as his students know him as, Mr. Svent, sits on the edge of his desk and scans over his last class of the day as they take their test. Eventually, his eyes settle on him. Jude Mathis. Straight A student, straight-laced and, from what he could tell, a complete do-gooder to the core. The only kid in his entire class that was important. After all, he was the only one Alvin had been directed to keep a very close eye on him. The kid probably had no idea about the shady, nasty shit his old man had done before he had decided to give it all up to start a family. Stupid decision, that. Liabilities. That's what they were now. And he probably didn't even have a clue that they were targeting him again after all these years. You never really could escape Exodus no matter how hard you tried. Alvin thinks that it's not really fair to drag the guy's son into it, but orders were orders and the less Alvin thought about it, the better off he was.

As it turned out, keeping on eye on him wasn't an issue. The kid excelled at everything he did. His grades were insanely good and when he talked to the other teachers they all praised him for being an excellent student. The issue was going to be keeping his hands to himself. As awful as it sounded, as horrible as it was, Alvin never could resist the nerdy, way too smart for their own good types. Maybe it was just that he was that self-deprecating, or maybe he just really wanted someone who wouldn't put up with his shit. Regardless, he had a type and Jude fit it to a T. Which was going to be a problem given the circumstances.

If he kept staring at him the way he did, he was going to get himself fired. It was entirely unfair that this had been the position they'd given to him to watch over him from. Sure, the kid was a total bookworm and rarely did anything except study and go to school so it made sense, but... if they'd managed to find some other way to worm his way into his life then he could have had a little bit of fun, at least. This job is horribly dull and Alvin's not sure how many more days he can go giving the same lecture day in and day out to bored, uninterested students before he needs some sort of release.

And so, he sets his eyes on his favorite student and waits. Because, he had done a bad, bad thing and given him a test far, far out of his league. Everyone else got the standard, boring old version but Jude got the special, way-too-hard-for-a-highschooler version he had cooked up special. Just for fun. He had to have some sort of fun in this boring job, right?

Last edited by Axton on Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Trashy School AU

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 pm

Jude wishes he could feel better about how he's been doing in school, but with how his home life is going lately he's terrified that once he's happy again things will go straight down. That always feels like how things go when his father is involved. All he really wants is to get out, to get away from this. School is all he has, away from home. Leia is busy more often than not and frankly, he feels bad bothering her all the time to stay over--he's sure her parents already suspect he's got troubles at home and that conversation is too much to even think about.

It's hard to genuinely stay focused, but school is enough of a distraction that he can make himself do well and avoid thoughts of home. The only problem is his teacher is absurdly handsome and that much makes him uncomfortable. But even then he's still feeling better out than he is at home, even with a hard test like this one. It's certainly more difficult than the rest of the tests he's dealt with; he'd be suspicious if it actually mattered to him.

Unfortunately for Alvin, despite Jude's not knowing, the test is finished in record time and he turns it in, smile on his lips. "Here, Mr. Svent." He passes the test off to him, resting a hand on his hip. "Here's hoping."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:36 pm

Damn the kid is smart. That's all Alvin can think as he looks over the test, which is mostly gibberish without the answer key in front of him, anyway, but for what he does know, it looks pretty damn good.

"Not too hard for you today?" he asks, unable to stop himself. He adjusts his fake glasses with one hand and ruffles his own hair with the other. He desperately wants to neatly slick it back but if he wants to keep up the scruffy teacher look he supposes he'd better not.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:44 pm

"I don't really think I had any problems." He admits, shrugging lightly. The test was difficult, but with how much he studied there wasn't really anything he got caught on, seeing as he's gotten unreasonably good with problem-solving and figuring out what could possibly be wrong. "It was a little rough, but I read the material enough." He offers a smile, trying to not be too awkward about how cute he finds him. Which is very.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:48 pm

"Hm, is that so?" Alvin leans back on his desk and smiles at Jude. "Would you mind staying after class with me for a few minutes?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:50 pm

He furrows his brow tight, crossing his arms over in thought. "I... uh, I hope I'm not doing something wrong, sir." He says, cocking his head slightly.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:59 pm

"Nah, nothin' of the sort," Alvin waves his hand to dismiss his, what he can already tell are, horrifically negative thoughts. "I just have a few questions is all."

Alvin frowns, and almost as an afterthought says, "and come on, sir, really? At least call me Mr. Svent, but I really do prefer just Alvin. Promise it won't offend me."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:12 pm

"Oh. If you say so." He nods, tucking back a strand of hair. The idea of addressing a teacher so informally baffles him for certain and he shakes his head.

"Uh, I'm sorry, Mr. Svent. I'm just used to it, I guess." It's too dangerous to just call him his first name.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:31 pm

Alvin smirks and despite his best intentions all he can think of is how he'll coax his first name from Jude's lips eventually. Not that hearing him moan Mr. Svent doesn't also sound appealing in its own way.

"No hard feelings," he smiles at him. He glances up at the clock and students are starting to turn in their papers and leave. "Just wait a few minutes, okay?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:35 pm

"Got it, s-...Mr. Svent." He catches himself and gathers his things up, leaning against the wall and waving to Leia as she walks out with the rest of the class. He takes in a long breath, trying not to worry too much about the whole thing--he obviously wasn't mad, or disappointed, so all he could really pray for is for him to not call his dad. Once the class has cleared out (the last one for the day, too, so he's not worried about missing anything either) he heads back to the desk, looking up to his teacher in curiosity.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:44 pm

"Hey, kiddo," Alvin waves at him. He motions to one of the desks. "Take a seat and get comfy."

He leans forward on his desk, hands on his chin.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:45 pm

Not really sure of his actions but still doing what he says, Jude seats himself in the desk closest to the teacher's desk, resting his bag at the side of it and looking to him once again. "Um... alright, s-Mr. Svent." It was going to be hard trying not to say that.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:00 pm

"So, the test you took today," Alvin stands and places the now graded test on Jude's desk. 100%. No surprise to Alvin. "And I just have to ask, why are you going to school here? That way a college level test on material I've never even taught you. You should be in college already, you're a genius, kid."

Alvin leans back against his desk in front of Jude. "I think I'm gonna have to talk to your parents about getting you into college early."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:05 pm

"No!" He gasps. "I...I mean, uh, it's really okay, I... I really like it here and I'm not really... aiming for anything in particular..." That wasn't the truth. But the idea of talking to them about going to college so early terrifies him--especially since he's not wholly sure he could do well in college. It could be nice to go early, certainly, but that would mean leaving Leia behind and being all alone.

"I... don't mind it here."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:13 pm

Alvin raises an eyebrow. Certainly not the response he had expected. He had expected something more like shy gratitude at having acknowledged how smart he was. This wasn't according to plan but he could work with it.

"What, something wrong with the idea of me calling your parents?" He asks, and it's just a guess, but he has an inkling that any kid willing to throw himself into his work, even work way too easy for them, has some issues at home.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:18 pm

He averts his eyes, his face clearly ashamed. It's terrible of him, he knows, but he feels sick to his stomach at the idea of it.

"...I... yes." He admits, almost managing to hide behind his long bangs. "He doesn't... get it. I don't think he ever could. He thinks just because he's a doctor, and I want to help people..." And the truth comes out. "He thinks he can measure me up to him and thinks I'll be okay for it! But I'm not him!"
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:26 pm

Alvin has to twist his smirk into a look of concern but internally he's cackling. He should have known. Derrick Mathis, ever the fuck up even now.

"Sounds rough," Alvin says sympathetically, and he really does mean it. A hard home life is nothing new to him. "But," there was always a 'but', "I'm kind of obligated to talk to your parents about this sort of thing.

"Well, that is, unless..." Alvin feigned regret at having said anything. "No, never mind."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:29 pm

Jude sighs out a weak groan and rests his head on the desk, feeling all too embarrassed to admit these things, but looks up with Alvin speaks again. "N-Never mind?" His brows furrows up tight. "...I don't... I don't want him to know I could be going farther..."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:33 pm

Alvin knows he's going to get in trouble for this. But he can't help himself. It's all just so monotonous and boring. He needs something to break up the days.

"Ah, how about this," Alvin says and he looks right at Jude. "You help me grade papers and whatever else I need after class and I'll keep mum about recommending you for college to your parents. Deal?"
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:37 pm

Grading papers was an easy enough trade. He nods firmly, smile actually reaching his eyes for once.

"No problem! I've been told I'm good with grading." He doesn't like to brag, really, but that had always made him happy to hear. "...I also make really good coffee." He can see those dark circles under Alvin's eyes for certain--not that he doesn't have some formidable ones too.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:40 pm

Alvin laughs somewhat sheepishly as he adjusts his glasse self consciously. Chronic insomnia, what can you do?

"The way to my heart," Alvin jokes and he ruffles Jude's hair. "See you tomorrow after class, then."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:46 pm

"Y-Yeah!" That comment wouldn't have made him turn red, but combined with the ruffling of his hair he resembles a tomato as he skitters out of the classroom.

The next day, after the class cleared out Leia lifted her eyebrow at him on her way out.

"Twice in a row?" She asks, quietly, though for Leia quiet is a relative term. It makes Jude rather aware of the idea.

"N-No, nothing's wrong, I'm just... helping with papers. I'm not in trouble."

"That isn't what I meant, but okay." She eyes Alvin suspiciously. "Text me later?" He nods, and she walks out. He bites his lip as he approaches his teacher, dropping his bags back at the desk in front.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:56 pm

"Heya," Alvin greets him with a lazy smile. "Mind helping me grade some papers?"

Alvin points to a huge stack of papers he's been putting off grading on the messy spare desk next to his. "Pull up a chair."

Alvin's sitting at his desk, three textbooks open as he tries to make a coherent lesson plan.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:59 pm

He nods firmly and seats himself at the desk, shuffling the papers around to organize them better. The other kid's handwriting is rough, sure, but nothing really worth worrying about. He grades off one, sets it aside, and repeats in a pretty quick pace, but since it's not the most strenuous task he can make a lot of progress quickly.

"The class is doing pretty well!" He says, smiling over to him.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:06 pm

"Yeah, yeah..." Alvin says absently as looks close to pulling his hair out. The pen he's chewing on looks close to dead at this point. This is too much work for him. He looks over at Jude and not for the first time thinks it would be easier if they'd just ordered him dead. Or, and he shouldn't be letting his mind wander like this, if they'd just ordered him to kidnap him. Just for a while, till Derrick cooperated. And he could do whatever he wanted in the mean time...
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top