Amnesia Sure Is Cliche, Ain't it?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Amnesia Sure Is Cliche, Ain't it?

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:35 pm

Ludger wraps his arms around his neck and tangles his hands in his hair, as much as he can, anyway. He kisses him even more deeply but breaks the kiss when he can feel Julius has already managed to rub up against his prostate and it causes him to shudder almost violently.
Axton
Admin

http://nocishetsallowed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:39 pm

The moment Ludger breaks the kiss he can feel his body shiver even from deep within him and it turns him on beyond words. He can't help but moan out loud and press up against his prostate again, and again, longing to draw him closer and closer to finishing to see his beautiful face contort in pleasure like he's dreamed of for so long. He himself is close too, but he wants to try his hardest to stave it off until Ludger's already come.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:55 pm

It feels so good that he's not thinking about anything else anymore. His body is moving on its own, his hands on Julius' shoulders and he's digging his nails in as he grinds his hips against Julius. It's beyond what he imagined it would be like and he's close, so close. He drops one of his hands to his to his dick but keeps the other on Julius. It only takes a bit longer before he cums and he moans out Julius' name as he does.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:08 pm

It's like nothing he's hoped for. It's more, it's incredible, and seeing Ludger finish brings him over the edge. Julius desperately tries to pull from him before he comes mere seconds later, chest heaving, panting, eyes almost glossed over from the pleasure. He runs a hand through his own hair, admiring the man below him idly.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:17 pm

Ludger, dazed and completely overwhelmed, leans his head back against the couch and sighs loudly. He's tired. Beyond tired. And worse, the soreness is starting to set in. He reaches up for Julius and runs his hands over his chest idly.

"...I love you," Ludger says dreamily. "I love you so much."
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:19 pm

Julius almost flops onto him but manages to land just next to him with a weakened sigh. He brings his arms around his brother and kisses him deeply.

"I love you. Just as much."
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axton on Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:28 pm

"I...I'm sorry I still don't remember much," Ludger says softly. He cups Julius' face and he wants to remember this for the rest of his life. If he can't have his old memories, then these new ones will have to do.
Axton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirenangel on Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:33 pm

"You don't have to apologize to me. Not ever." He responds, faintly, his own hand over Ludger's.
sirenangel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top